Around the bend is the future

Friday, January 6, 2012

Aloha Lani Moku

My heavenly island. That is my new life. I landed 2 days ago, in Oahu, and I can tell you that nothing has changed for me.

I love Hawaii as much as I ever did. And now that I am back, I never plan to leave.

I had a drive around the island today, and the traffic has really ramped up!

The last time I was here was 19 yrs ago on my honeymoon and we stayed with my best friend Debra.
We were on our way to New Zealand for 3 months, and stayed with Deb for 2 weeks.

Now they are both gone.

A very sad feeling for me indeed.

I met a Puna [hawaiian psychic] yesterday who insisted on doing a reading of me. He told me things that he had no way of knowing. I never said a word, and he just started to tell me about my son, grandson, and
my ex-husband. Very twilight zone.
He told me that I was meant to be back here in Hawaii and that I would not be leaving. And that I was to meet a tall man who would be my next love and change my life. Interesting.

I got a studio apartment that is in Waikiki with a killer view of the ocean, Diamond head and the canal!

I miss Dylan soooo much. And that will be the next thing for me to do is get him here.

My job will be good because I make my own hours and basically drive around to all the salons and spas and sell our products. I also hope to pick up some side jobs doing hair for extra income.

My life has definitely come 180 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment