Around the bend is the future

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Golden Life

Whales came into the harbor down the street from my apt! I guess they got lost, and just swam up to all the ships.
Everything came to a standstill. It is against the law to approach them with in 100 feet I think.

It is awesome living here. I am so much happier than in LA.

It would have been nice to have a special person to share it with, to share life with, but that will come.
I always dreamed that it would be my husband. But that was not meant to be.

I already have men coming up to talk to me. Is there a vibe that women have that tells men you are available? Maybe an aura? What ever it is it is working.

My job is going well. Everyone is so nice to me and supportive.

My boss love’s me. He can appreciate that I am a smart, intuitive person who can get things done.
I am starting a blog for the business about Beauty. I do a lot of research on products to carry, and have gotten him 3 new lines to sell.

My car arrives on Monday. I will be so glad to have it back.

The only thing left will be to rent a place that allows dogs, and get my Dylan over here.
Thank God for Kim who is taking such good care of him.

He is all I have left of my old life, and I miss him terribly.

Dylan loves the water, so I know he will adapt to Hawaii life very easily.

Last year I was in London and it was so cold and damp. The kind of cold that you cant get warm from no matter how many clothes you put on. UGH! And it is expensive!!
And when I went back to Maryland I got so sick I almost died. No thank you.

My friends who live outside of London are going to Mexico in a couple of weeks. I told them their next trip has to be to Hawaii!

I am already planning my next vacation! Will it be Hong Kong where Jeff and Manny live, and have offered an open invite? Or the Cook Islands? Maybe back to New Zealand, as my friend Leslie has a place there.

Everyone says that I took a bad situation and turned it into gold. I have to thank God for that.

The future looks so good from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment