Around the bend is the future

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Deal Breakers

It was brought to my attention that when describing what I was looking for in a mate, I left out some REALLY important things. Deal breakers really. Like being financially stable. Like being faithful and trustworthy. Like having a faith in something and not being paranoid that the government was out to GET you and paying taxes is important for a future.

Those things are my deal breakers [as well as cheating because when you truly love someone you don’t do that to them]

What are YOUR deal breakers?

 I have had a problem in the past with trying to fix the men I have been with. I tend to totally trust until they show that they are not trustworthy. And then I give them another chance.
Because I think I love them. And I believed that they loved me. [That is just plain stupid.]

Bad idea!

Never give another chance, because they have already showed you that they have no respect for you. And they cant possibly be in love with you no matter what they say.

 Have some respect for your self, and move on.

I am coming to all this late in life. Better late then never.

I am telling you all this, as I want to help other women know that they are not alone.
That there is life after and it can be better than what you had.

And if you don’t meet someone else to share your life…get a dog!
They are the most loyal, protective, kind, loving creatures.
And if you have to support someone, why not a dog.

I’m just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment