Around the bend is the future

Saturday, May 14, 2011

La Bella Dolce in Beverly Hills

Well… here I am [finally] sitting here at my friend Connie’s, who lives in Beverly Hills Calif.
And I finally feel, believe that this IS my year. That the pain and stress and heartache of the past 2 + years is behind me. I am coming into this new life with positive energy and outlook.
Thank you God!
And to all my friends and family that have heard me, and prayed for me, and were supportive while I traveled this difficult journey, bless you.
And to the new people I have added to that roster. All along the road I have met wonderful people who have offered me friendship without really knowing me.

Since I got here a few days ago, Connie has been showing me the area,and places that might be good to settle down in. I will be spending 3 months in Venice, which is about 5 miles from here. So I can get a better feel for what I really want.

Connie and I have been talking about taking a few trips, one down the coast to San Diego[which I love] Up to San Francisco, and to Italy. Also My friend Leslie who lives in Maui wants me to come visit.

The air here is not great for my sinus, but hopefully that will get better with time.

What a life…but someone has to live it.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment